absoluteBLACK Round 64 BCD Chainrings are designed for use with all cranksets with a 104/64 BCD interface, including Shimano, SRAM, Race Face, FSA, and more. These chainrings allow you to run a 1x system without chain retention issues. The specially designed narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain snug, allowing you to leave your chain keeper in the garage. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability.
- The unique, patent-pending narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain in place
- The chainring's offset helps to create an ideal chainline
- Provides exceptional reliability, weight savings, and stiffness
- 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed Eagle compatible
- Use with absoluteBLACK long chainring bolts